1. Confidentiality Not Guaranteed. Your confidential use of this Site cannot be guaranteed by us. We shall not be responsible for any harm that you or any person may suffer as aresult of your use of this Site.
2. DCS’s Use of IP Addresses. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer upon your use of the Internet. DCS may collect IP addresses for system administration, to report aggregate information, and to audit the use of our Site. DCS does not link IP addresses to any personally identifiable information.
3. You May Opt-Out of Certain Services. Upon submitting your email address with DCS, you are automatically subscribed to receive notifications including but not limited to promotional information. If you choose to not receive such notifications, you can remove yourself from these lists at any time by sending us an email at email@example.com. Please note that it may take days to remove your name and email address from our distribution system.
4. DCS’s Use of Your Personal Information.
4.1 During your use of our Site, you may voluntarily provide us with personal information, such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, and/or credit card information. Other information, such as your IP address discussed above may also be automatically collected from you. DCS uses your personal information to facilitate the purchases and other services you request.
4.2 The personal information collected may also be used to provide you with promotional information, such as special offers. 5. DCS Will Not Share Personal Information to Third Parties. DCS will not sell, rent, share or disclose personal information to third parties without a member’s prior consent. UNLESS (1) such information is necessary to complete and/or ship an order and/or (2) DCS is required to do so by law or court order, as requested by a government agency or by law enforcement authorities, or in the good faith belief that disclosure is otherwise necessary to protect the safety of our members, employees or property.
6. Rights to Materials You Provide DCS. By uploading or submitting any suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other materials to us, you automatically grant (or warrant that the owner of such rights has expressly granted) us a worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive and assignable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute and display such materials or incorporate such materials into any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed throughout the universe. In addition, you warrant that all so-called “moral rights” in those materials have been waived. For additional information on the materials you provide us, please refer to our User Agreement.
7. Security. Our Site utilizes encryption/security software to safeguard the confidentiality of personal information we collect. Unfortunately, no software can provide a 100% guaranteed protection against unauthorized access or disclosure, as well as accidental loss, alteration, or destruction. Therefore, DCS cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, thus, your use of this Site is at your own risk.
8. DCS “Cookies”. DCS may use “cookies” to make our service more effective. “Cookies” store and track visitor information from our Site. It allows our server to recognize whether you have visited our Site before thereby saving you the need to provide information that we have already received from you. If you prefer not to receive “cookies” most Web browsers offer menu options for disability of “cookies.”
10. Contact DCS Immediately Upon Receipt of Suspect E-mails. DCS never sends emails requesting you to provide personal information, such as password, social security number, account numbers, mother’s maiden name, etc. in the body of an email. If you receive an email that you believe could be fraudulent, do not respond to the email and immediately forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not alter the email in any way when you forward it to us. If we find the email to be fraudulent, we will take appropriate action.
11. Right to Monitor. DCS reserves the right to monitor and review any information transmitted or received through this Site and sensor, edit, remove, or prohibit the transmission or receipt of any information that DCS, in its sole discretion, deems inappropriate or a violation of DCS Policies.